Individual Retirement Accounts
An IRA is an excellent way to save for retirement.
- Depending on the option you choose, a Grand Bank IRA provides
either tax-deferred or tax-free savings at competitive interest
Rates valid as of 10/20/2006.
Annual Percentage Yield
- Amounts: IRAs are issued in amounts of $500.00 or more.
- Maturities: Maturities of 12 or 24 months.
- Rates: Rates are reviewed weekly and adjusted in response to
- Interest Payment: Interest compounded daily and paid on a
calendar quarter. Interest is added to principal of the IRA.
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
- For your convenience, all Grand Bank IRAs are automatically
For further information, please contact a Customer Service
Representative at (561) 615-5000.
AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR ACCOUNT